What if you created a real estate company that…
– Put Agents First. And din’t just say they did, but actually created a system that ensured it.
– existed to support the agents.
– You created a real estate company that understood and realized that they reason that the company was successful was because the agent were successful, and not the other way around.
– You empowered the agents to make decisions. Not just decisions on small matters, but matters that actually impacted the bottom line of the business.
– You shared the profits. And kept sharing them.
– Opened the Books and showed the agents where “their” money was going.
What started as a grand experiment is now the largest real estate company in the United States and North America.
After you watch this video – you may have questions – lots of questions. And we are here to help.
To Get Started – Select Your State:
AL, AK, AZ, AR, CA, CO, CT, DE, DC, FL, GA, HA, ID, IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, ME, MD, MA, MI, MN, MS, MO, MT, NE, NV, NH, NJ, NM, NY, NC, ND, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VT, VA, WA, WV, WI