Getting your real estate license in Tennessee is a fairly straight forward process. That being said, it is a process with a number of steps that need to be followed. This information is provided to give you a road map for how to get your real estate license in Tennessee.
This information has been compiled from the Tennessee Real Estate Board. Please understand that the states can periodically make changes to the minimum education requirements, experience criteria and testing / examination procedures. Feel free to visit their website or contact them directly.
Tennessee Real Estate License Requirements
Tennessee Real Estate Commission
– Must Be 18 years of age
– Have a High School Diploma or GED
Course work – Classes:
– Pass a 60 Hour pre-licensing course that has been approved by the state
– Successfully complete an approved 30 hour “Course for New Affiliates” prior to their license being issued and a letter or certification of completion of this course must be submitted with the license application.
– Have to pass a proctored final exam – Pass a course final exam with a score of at least 70%
– State Approved Online Course is ALLOWED – Click Here to Get Started
Independent State Exam:
– Administered by outside vendor
Tennessee Real Estate Schools
Taking an online pre-licensing course allows your to succeed at your own pace, without being tied to a set schedule that may be spread out over weeks of time. You can take an online course in the comfort of your home without the distractions of other students that may not be a committed to getting up and running as much as you are. Click Here for a list of Real Estate Schools in Tennessee
Application for the Tennessee Real Estate Exam
Once you have passed your Real Estate Course Final Exam you can apply to take the Tennessee Real Estate Exam
Schedule – Take & Pass your Tennessee Real Estate Exam
When they have your application – you can schedule to take (& pass) your State Exam
Schedule an Appointment to talk to YourCBL.com about joining Keller Williams Realty in Tennessee
Contact us to schedule & hold a comprehensive interview with you to see how your Career, Business & Life can benefit by taking your real estate career to new heights with Keller Williams Realty.