Getting your real estate license in Rhode Island is a fairly straight forward process. That being said, it is a process with a number of steps that need to be followed. This information is provided to give you a road map for how to get your real estate license in Rhode Island.
This information has been compiled from the Rhode Island Real Estate Board. Please understand that the states can periodically make changes to the minimum education requirements, experience criteria and testing / examination procedures. Feel free to visit their website or contact them directly.
Rhode Island Real Estate License Requirements
Rhode Island Department Of Business Regulation
– Must Be 18 years of age
– Have a High School Diploma or GED
– Must have three references (legal residents) not related to the applicant that are property owners and have known the applicant for at least three years certifying to the applicant’s good reputation for honesty and trustworthiness.
– Non-Residents must file an irrevocable power of attorney form for service of process. (Power of Attorney Form)
– Must complete a 3 hour course in lead poisoning/lead hazard mitigation
Course work – Classes:
– Pass a 45 Hour pre-licensing course that has been approved by the state
– Have to pass a proctored final exam
Independent State Exam:
– Administered by outside vendor
Rhode Island Real Estate Schools
Click Here for a list of Real Estate Schools in Rhode Island
Application for the Rhode Island Real Estate Exam
Once you have passed your Real Estate Course Final Exam you can apply to take the Rhode Island Real Estate Exam
Schedule – Take & Pass your Rhode Island Real Estate Exam
When they have your application – you can schedule to take (& pass) your State Exam
Schedule an Appointment to talk to YourCBL.com about joining Keller Williams Realty in Rhode Island
Contact us to schedule & hold a comprehensive interview with you to see how your Career, Business & Life can benefit by taking your real estate career to new heights with Keller Williams Realty.