Getting your real estate license in New Mexico is a fairly straight forward process. That being said, it is a process with a number of steps that need to be followed. This information is provided to give you a road map for how to get your real estate license in New Mexico.
This information has been compiled from the New Mexico Real Estate Board. Please understand that the states can periodically make changes to the minimum education requirements, experience criteria and testing / examination procedures. Feel free to visit their website or contact them directly.
New Mexico Real Estate License Requirements
– Must Be 18 years of age
– Have a High School Diploma or GED
– Must be a legal resident of the United States
– If currently or previously licensed in another state, must submit a certified license certificate or certified license history
Course work – Classes:
– Pass a 90 Hour pre-licensing course that has been approved by the state consisting of one thirty (30) credit hour course each in Real Estate Principles and Practice, Real Estate Law, and Broker Basics
– Have to pass a proctored final exam
Independent State Exam:
– Administered by outside vendor
New Mexico Real Estate Schools
Click Here for a list of Real Estate Schools in New Mexico
Application for the New Mexico Real Estate Exam
Once you have passed your Real Estate Course Final Exam you can apply to take the New Mexico Real Estate Exam
Schedule – Take & Pass your New Mexico Real Estate Exam
When they have your application – you can schedule to take (& pass) your State Exam
Schedule an Appointment to talk to YourCBL.com about joining Keller Williams Realty in New Mexico
Contact us to schedule & hold a comprehensive interview with you to see how your Career, Business & Life can benefit by taking your real estate career to new heights with Keller Williams Realty.