Getting your real estate license in North Dakota is a fairly straight forward process. That being said, it is a process with a number of steps that need to be followed. This information is provided to give you a road map for how to get your real estate license in North Dakota.
This information has been compiled from the North Dakota Real Estate Board. Please understand that the states can periodically make changes to the minimum education requirements, experience criteria and testing / examination procedures. Feel free to visit their website or contact them directly.
North Dakota Real Estate License Requirements
North Dakota Real Estate Commission
– Must Be 18 years of age
– Have a High School Diploma or GED
– bear a good reputation for honesty, truthfulness, and fair dealing and who are competent to transact the business of a real estate broker or a real estate salesperson in such a manner as to safeguard the interest of the public, and whose real estate license has not been revoked in this or any other state within two years prior to date of application.
Course work – Classes:
– Pass a 45 Hour pre-licensing course that has been approved by the state
– Have to pass a proctored final exam
– See State Website
Independent State Exam:
– Administered by outside vendor
North Dakota Real Estate Schools
Click Here for a list of Real Estate Schools in North Dakota
Application for the North Dakota Real Estate Exam
Once you have passed your Real Estate Course Final Exam you can apply to take the North Dakota Real Estate Exam
Schedule – Take & Pass your North Dakota Real Estate Exam
When they have your application – you can schedule to take (& pass) your State Exam
Schedule an Appointment to talk to YourCBL.com about joining Keller Williams Realty in North Dakota
Contact us to schedule & hold a comprehensive interview with you to see how your Career, Business & Life can benefit by taking your real estate career to new heights with Keller Williams Realty.