Getting your real estate license in Kentucky is a fairly straight forward process. That being said, it is a process with a number of steps that need to be followed. This information is provided to give you a road map for how to get your real estate license in Kentucky.
This information has been compiled from the Kentucky Real Estate Board. Please understand that the states can periodically make changes to the minimum education requirements, experience criteria and testing / examination procedures. Feel free to visit their website or contact them directly.
Kentucky Real Estate License Requirements
Kentucky Real Estate Commission
– Must Be 18 years of age
– Have a High School Diploma or GED
– Candidates who have completed at least 28 credit hours from a post secondary institution may submit a copy of the transcript in lieu of the high school or G.E.D. diploma.
Course work – Classes:
– have completed six semester credit hours in real estate courses from an accredited college or university OR
– Pass a 96 Hour pre-licensing course that has been approved by the state
– Have to pass a proctored final exam
Independent State Exam:
– Administered by outside vendor
Kentucky Real Estate Schools
Click Here for a list of Real Estate Schools in Kentucky
Application for the Kentucky Real Estate Exam
Once you have passed your Real Estate Course Final Exam you can apply to take the Kentucky Real Estate Exam
Schedule – Take & Pass your Kentucky Real Estate Exam
When they have your application – you can schedule to take (& pass) your State Exam
Schedule an Appointment to talk to YourCBL.com about joining Keller Williams Realty in Kentucky
Contact us to schedule & hold a comprehensive interview with you to see how your Career, Business & Life can benefit by taking your real estate career to new heights with Keller Williams Realty.