Getting your real estate license in Georgia is a fairly straight forward process. That being said, it is a process with a number of steps that need to be followed. This information is provided to give you a road map for how to get your real estate license in Georgia.
This information has been compiled from the Georgia Real Estate Board. Please understand that the states can periodically make changes to the minimum education requirements, experience criteria and testing / examination procedures. Feel free to visit their website or contact them directly.
Georgia Real Estate License Requirements
Georgia Real Estate Commission
– Must Be 18 years of age
– Have a High School Diploma or GED
– Each applicant for an original real estate license (sales, associate broker or broker) or for an instructor license must provide a copy of the GCIC report, not more than 60 days old, when applying for a license.
– Applicants may acquire a GCIC report from the local sheriff’s office or the police department. In some counties, the report is available only from the probate court. Depending on the law enforcement agency, there may be a waiting period for the report. Some agencies may charge a fee of up to $25 for the report.
Course work – Classes:
– Complete a 75 hour, state approved, prelicense course, OR
– Complete 10 quarter hours or 6 semester hours in real estate courses at an accredited college or university (usually only real estate department or law school courses will meet this qualification).
– Have to pass a proctored final exam – (grade of 75 required to pass)
– State Approved Online Course is ALLOWED – Click Here to Get Started
Independent State Exam:
– Pass the state exam (grade of 75 required to pass).
Georgia Real Estate Schools
Taking an online pre-licensing course allows your to succeed at your own pace, without being tied to a set schedule that may be spread out over weeks of time. You can take an online course in the comfort of your home without the distractions of other students that may not be a committed to getting up and running as much as you are. Click Here for a list of Real Estate Schools in Georgia
Application for the Georgia Real Estate Exam
Once you have passed your Real Estate Course Final Exam you can apply to take the Georgia Real Estate Exam
Schedule – Take & Pass your Georgia Real Estate Exam
When they have your application – you can schedule to take (& pass) your State Exam
Schedule an Appointment to talk to YourCBL.com about joining Keller Williams Realty in Georgia
Contact us to schedule & hold a comprehensive interview with you to see how your Career, Business & Life can benefit by taking your real estate career to new heights with Keller Williams Realty.