Getting your real estate license in Arkansas is a fairly straight forward process. That being said, it is a process with a number of steps that need to be followed. This information is provided to give you a road map for how to get your real estate license in Arkansas.
This information has been compiled from the Arkansas Real Estate Board. Please understand that the states can periodically make changes to the minimum education requirements, experience criteria and testing / examination procedures. Feel free to visit their website or contact them directly.
Arkansas Real Estate License Requirements
Arkansas Real Estate Commission
– Must Be 18 years of age
– Have a High School Diploma or GED
– Must Apply within 1 year of original examination date
Course work – Classes:
– Pass a 60 Hour pre-licensing course that has been approved by the state
– Have to pass a proctored final exam
– State Approved Online Course is ALLOWED – Click Here to Get Started
Independent State Exam:
– pass the license examination
– send the proper forms and fees to the Arkansas Real Estate Commission no later than ninety (90) days after passing the examination.
Arkansas Real Estate Schools
Taking an online pre-licensing course allows your to succeed at your own pace, without being tied to a set schedule that may be spread out over weeks of time. You can take an online course in the comfort of your home without the distractions of other students that may not be a committed to getting up and running as much as you are. Click Here for a list of Real Estate Schools in Arkansas
Application for the Arkansas Real Estate Exam
Once you have passed your Real Estate Course Final Exam you can apply to take the Arkansas Real Estate Exam
Schedule – Take & Pass your Arkansas Real Estate Exam
When they have your application – you can schedule to take (& pass) your State Exam
Schedule an Appointment to talk to YourCBL.com about joining Keller Williams Realty in Arkansas
Contact us to schedule & hold a comprehensive interview with you to see how your Career, Business & Life can benefit by taking your real estate career to new heights with Keller Williams Realty.