Keller Williams San Francisco, CA has openings for licensed real estate agents. If you are looking to build a career in real estate, Keller Williams is the company for you. KW is recognized at the #1 real estate company in the world. Our training and technology are designed to help you build the career you have always wanted. (Even if you are not currently licensed, we can show you how to get your license in 66 days or less.)
Keller Williams San Francisco is Hiring
Keller Williams San Francisco, California has a lot to offer:
- World Class Training – Training Magazine has named KW as the top training company in real estate
- Mentorship, Coaching & Support – Our only job at KW is to support you and help to reach your goals.
- Fast Company recently named KW to its list of the World’s Most Innovative Companies (#1 in the real estate industry)
- Culture – Glassdoor 2022 Best Places to Work, Top Franchise for Veterans & World’s Top Female Friendly Company
Requirements for the position of #1 Training Company Hiring Real Estate Agent:
Qualifications: Must be 18+ years old (state requirement), completed the required state real estate license courses & pass the state administered exam or host an active real estate license in the state of California.
Responsibilities: work with buyers and sellers, client service, customer follow up, daily lead generation
Skills: hungry, honest with integrity and superb communication skills and a knowledge of the current market conditions and trends – All of these skills are covered in the Keller Williams provided training.
As an independent contractor with Keller Williams in San Francisco there is no limit to your earning potential. Compensation is 100% commission based, but the Keller Williams commission split ensures that you keep more money in your pocket. Estimated earnings range from $36,000-$100,000+/year.
We can’t wait for you to apply and start you next step in your real estate career. Keller Williams is a training and technology company that just happens to be in the business of real estate and we love helping new and experienced agents, just like you take your career to the next level.
We look forward to hearing from you.
San Francisco in San Francisco, California & Keller Williams Realty Awards
1616 California St
San Francisco, CA 94109
Each Keller Williams Realty San Francisco California Keller Williams Real Estate Careers Training is independently owned and operated. – Other Keller Williams Realty Job Openings
More Information about Keller Williams Realty:
- Keller Williams BOLD Program – Grow Your Business to the Next Level
- Keller Williams Productivity Coaching – Become a Top Agent
- Keller Williams ALC – Agent Leadership in Action
- What Is Keller Williams Platinum Award? An Overview of This Prestigious Recognition
- Unraveling the Mystery of How Keller Williams Profit Sharing Works
- Discovering What is at the Core of Keller Williams’ Belief System