Are you currently licensed or have you thought about getting your real estate license? Keller Williams El Paso, TX can help you out. We are currently hiring for the position of #1 Training Company Hiring Real Estate Agent and are currently taking applications. KW is the #1 real estate company in the world and we want you to be part of our team.
Keller Williams El Paso is Hiring
What You Can Expect From Keller Williams El Paso, Texas:
- Award Winning Training – Geared toward new and experienced agents. Training Magazines top training company in real estate
- Mentorship, Coaching & Support – KW was built by agents to support agents
- Technology – Built by KW to support the top agents and teams in the world
- Culture – Named by Career Bliss as the Happiest Place To Work in US & Best Company Culture by Indeed (2018)
Requirements for the position of #1 Training Company Hiring Real Estate Agent:
Qualifications: Must be 18+ years old (state requirement), completed the required state real estate license courses & pass the state administered exam or host an active real estate license in the state of Texas.
Responsibilities: work with buyers and sellers, client service, customer follow up, daily lead generation
Skills: honesty, integrity, communication skills, negotiation skills, knowledge of the real estate market, responsiveness, knowledge of purchase process – All of these skills are covered in the Keller Williams provided training.
Estimated earnings range from $36,000-$100,000+/year based upon your application and implementation of the training provided by the El Paso TX Keller Williams office. Payments are 100% commission based as an independent contractor.
Apply today to join our Keller Williams family in El Paso. We say family because we are very agent centric and are looking to provide opportunities for those that partner with us. At our heart, we are a training and technology company that happens to be in the business of real estate.
We look forward to hearing from you.
El Paso in El Paso, Texas & Keller Williams Realty Awards
6006 N. MesaSuite 110
El Paso, TX 79912
Each Keller Williams Realty El Paso Texas Keller Williams Real Estate Careers Training is independently owned and operated. – Other Keller Williams Realty Job Openings
More Information about Keller Williams Realty:
- Keller Williams BOLD Program – Grow Your Business to the Next Level
- Keller Williams Productivity Coaching – Become a Top Agent
- Keller Williams ALC – Agent Leadership in Action
- What Is Keller Williams Platinum Award? An Overview of This Prestigious Recognition
- Unraveling the Mystery of How Keller Williams Profit Sharing Works
- Discovering What is at the Core of Keller Williams’ Belief System