Are you currently licensed or have you thought about getting your real estate license? Keller Williams Bucks County South, PA can help you out. We are currently hiring for the position of #1 Training Company Hiring Real Estate Agent and are currently taking applications. KW is the #1 real estate company in the world and we want you to be part of our team.
Keller Williams Bucks County South is Hiring
Keller Williams Bucks County South, Pennsylvania has a lot to offer:
- World Class Training – Training Magazine has named KW as the top training company in real estate
- Mentorship, Coaching & Support – KW was built by agents to support agents
- Technology – Named to Fast Company’s list of World’s Most Innovative Companies (#1 in the real estate industry)
- Culture – Numerous best places to work list along with available healthcare & KW Cares
Requirements for the position of #1 Training Company Hiring Real Estate Agent:
Qualifications: 18+ years old, currently licensed in Pennsylvania or willing to complete the Pennsylvania licensing process in the next 30-60 days.
Responsibilities: develop relationships with potential buyers, sellers and investors, customer service, contract negotiation, client management
Skills: honesty, integrity, communication skills, negotiation skills, knowledge of the real estate market, responsiveness, knowledge of purchase process – All of these skills are covered in the Keller Williams provided training.
Real estate agents are independent contractors, so there’s no limit to your earnings. This is a 100% commission position. Estimated earnings range from $36,000-$100,000+/year. If you have a goal, we have a plan to help you reach it!
Apply today to join our Keller Williams family in Langhorne. We say family because we are very agent centric and are looking to provide opportunities for those that partner with us. At our heart, we are a training and technology company that happens to be in the business of real estate.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Bucks County South in Langhorne, Pennsylvania & Keller Williams Realty Awards
584 Middletown Blvd. Suite A-50
Langhorne, PA 19047
Each Keller Williams Realty Bucks County South Pennsylvania Keller Williams Real Estate Careers Training is independently owned and operated. – Other Keller Williams Realty Job Openings
More Information about Keller Williams Realty:
- Keller Williams BOLD Program – Grow Your Business to the Next Level
- Keller Williams Productivity Coaching – Become a Top Agent
- Keller Williams ALC – Agent Leadership in Action
- What Is Keller Williams Platinum Award? An Overview of This Prestigious Recognition
- Unraveling the Mystery of How Keller Williams Profit Sharing Works
- Discovering What is at the Core of Keller Williams’ Belief System